*blinks* … *blinks again* Uhhhh, where’d the time go?? I can’t believe it’s already about to be October. But hey, it’s been a great year, and I’m super excited about fall.
I’m going to jump into some highlights! It’s been a fast, but awesome quarter.
- Church camp! I had a blast. Even with a small youth group, it was lots of fun. Getting closer to the younger girls, hanging out with friends and my group, and just getting away to spend time with and learn about Jesus! Loved it.
- I published my first book!! Major hightlight! I was literally just like, so giddy! xD And I didn’t think I was going to be able to reach my goal of publishing my book before I turned 16, but I did. That was super exciting! You can find my book here.
- I turned 16! And had an awesome day spent with both of my best friends, doing some fun stuff, annnd staying up until three o’ clock in the morning, which is completely normal for my family and my friend’s family…
- I got to have a friend from where I used to live come visit!! It was so fun. Kind of funny, though, because we’re both really awkward people, and we had to make each other make decisions (we literally took turns)! xD
- And counting the one above, we literally took a road trip every weekend this month. One to pick my friend up, one for a conference my mom was attending, one for a funeral, and the last to look at a possible camp site.
- We wrapped up Terrific Tuesdays at my church. I had so much fun helping with those, and I’m sad they’re over…
- We started up choir again! It felt like it had been forever, but at the same time, it was like we hardly got a break? Anyone feel me?
- School started!!! And I was actually semi-excited? I mean, I’m normally excited to start school, and get my books… Junior year was stressing me out, though. It’s going well so far, but we’ll see what happens!
- I started the first draft for both Will (The Homeschool Kids) and my dystopian WIP. It’s so good to move on to something new!
- I autographed my first book… Haha, and I wasn’t actually excited about that one. Glad to have it out of the way! (And then ended up sighing three more…)
- I started playing basketball!! I am so excited about this one because, before I moved to where I am now, I had played basketball for five years! I loved it. So, being able to play again is…well, it’s pretty cool.
- FALL! The whole package deal!
- Fall Festival at my church.
- Camp NaNoWriMo!
- Thanksgiving & Christmas
- Christmas choir!
- Finish the first draft for my dystopian WIP, then compile notes & an outline to write another draft in 2018.
- Compile notes & an outline to write another draft of WTHK for Camp NaNoWriMo in November, then send it off to beta readers.
- Make Fall 2017 a memorable one.
- Keep up with all of my school work (book reports, research paper, homework, etc.)
What did you do this last quarter? What are your goals for the last? Anything exciting coming up?